Private persons

Tax returns of private persons

Private persons are invited at the beginning of the year to file a tax return by the issue or sending of a tax return form. If the tax authorities are not requested to postpone the filing of the return, the return will have to be filed before 1 April of the year in question.

I would also gladly assist private persons who emigrate from or immigrate to the Netherlands (expats).

Do you need help in filling in your return, do you dread filling in your return or does it take you too much time? ExtraVedette Tax Return Services is pleased to assist you with this.

ExtraVedette Tax Return Services prepares your income tax return at a low rate agreed in advance.

If you would like to receive more information without obligation about what ExtraVedette Tax Return Services can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us via